FROM STAFF REPORTS
Iredell-Statesville Schools and the Iredell County Health Department have notified parents of students at six district schools about positive COVID-19 tests.
Here is a summary of the district’s positive tests:
● Statesville High: Close contacts notified.
● East Iredell MIddle: Close contacts notified.
● Lakeshore Elementary: Close contacts notified.
● Cloverleaf Elementary: Close contacts notified.
● West Iredell Middle: Close contacts notified.
● East Iredell Elementary: Positive case: No close contacts
● East Iredell Middle: positive case: Close contacts notified.
Since August 10, 270 I-SS employees have been quarantined. That represents 11 percent of the district’s faculty/staff.
To date for the 2020-2021 school year, I-SS had 56 positive COVID-19 cases. That is 2 percent of the faculty/staff.
For more information on the I-SS Reopening Plan, visit www.issnc.org/coronavirus.