Special to Iredell Free News
Mooresville Fire-Rescue is allowing people to take holiday photos with their 1938 fire truck in exchange for canned food item donations. The department’s 1938 truck will be outside of Town Hall (413 N. Main Street, Mooresville) from 9 a.m. until dusk on December 3, 4, 10, 11, 17, and 18.
During this year’s Christmas Parade in Downtown Mooresville, many people were excited to see the truck in the parade. M-FR decided to allow people to take photos with the truck in exchange for a canned food donation. The food will be donated to Christian Mission and Feed NC.
The public is asked to abide by the following:
• Bring your own camera and/or photographer to take the photo(s);
• Be mindful of others waiting in line to take photos;
• Bring at least one canned food item to donate;
• Do not damage or harm the 1938 fire truck; and
• Dogs are allowed outside of the truck, but not on or inside of the truck. (Please clean up after your pet).